hnyl 发表于 2007-7-16 15:31:07

Market Opportunities in Printer Consumables

I know, I know ¡you¡¯re saying, ¡°I KNOW what the market opportunity is! I¡¯ve been selling this stuff for years!¡±

The funny thing is, that in speaking with many of the readers of this publication, we¡¯re seeing more and more people who are brand new to this industry or still thinking about entering it. Also, it¡¯s not a bad idea to review some of the real facts and figures behind the strength of our industry. I¡¯m sure many of us are aware of the amount of attention this industry of ours is now getting from investors, private equity groups, the media and so on.

The purpose of this article is to review the why of this marketplace and industry, backed up by some reasonable numbers, projections and market data. If you look at these facts, it shows how strong our market is and how large the opportunity really is. Additionally, it will help us see who our real competition is ¡ª what areas we should focus on and how we can approach the right market segments.

As you read this, think about with what segment of the customer population the aftermarket¡¯s value proposition will most strongly resonate. I think you will come to the conclusion, as I did, that it is the customers who are now buying OEM from one of the ¡°Big Three¡± office supply superstores or big box retailers. Can you sell against them? Do you offer a strong value against their message? Think about those questions as we review the strength of our market.

刮板挂壁 发表于 2019-8-23 17:12:42

what do you want to say??

青衣配角 发表于 2019-12-16 15:52:19

what do you want to say??
页: [1]
查看完整版本: Market Opportunities in Printer Consumables